Dun feel like planning?

Dun feel like planning?
Problem:

I want to travel on a budget.

I don't like the tour agency schedules.

I have no time to research for my trip.

I want to achieve my objectives for the trip.

BUT...........................................................................

I DON'T LIKE PLANNING !!!



Let ME plan for you !!

Let ME plan for you !!

How do we do this?

How do we do this?

First Meeting

Come sit down with me and tell me what you want !
Let me show you what I have done for my previous projects and what I can do for you !! (We shall also exchange I/Cs to make sure that we will not scam one another, because seriously, I am as afraid of you cheating me as you are of me cheating you =)



Second Meeting


I will provide:

1) An expense table for the entire trip with no hidden costs
- there are always hidden costs like GST, Taxes, blah blah blah and we realise we never have enough money.- Screw all that, let me level with you: - I will give you all the costs to all the places you wanna visit/live, plus transport fares.


2) The most relevant hotels/hostels to choose from
- People have different expectations and different interests. As long as you told me what you are looking for, be it friendly staff or exotic location, I will find them for you AND you get to choose before I make any bookings


3) A personalised itinerary according to your interest
Not everyone's interest in traveling is the same... some are there for food, some to shop, some to visit the must-see places and some to act like tourists. No matter your objective, leave it to me =)


And all you have to do is choose !

If you like what you saw, I will proceed to book your tickets and hotels immediately after I receive your payment !


All that @ only..............

For 3 day trip to anywhere in the world:

All above mentioned service -- $10/traveller

For every additional day -- $2/traveller

*and booking fees of air tickets and hotels so I can book them for you =)






Feel free to leave comments or ask questions with the Tagboard below. I look forward to working for/with you !

Singapore Tour with a local, not expert

I love introducing this fine country to people. Admidst criticisms about our lack of humanity, Singapore is a truly amazing place to live in.

Depending on individual interests, people want to see the different aspects of Singapore and who better to bring you around than a Singaporean who have been here for more than 10 years (I was born in Malaysia and only came here when I was 7).

Simply tell me how long you are going to be here, where you wanna go and I can plan your trip for you or bring you around myself !

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fourth Planning experience - Cambodia

This coming May, I will be visiting Cambodia with 3 of my friends for 2 days. We decided to go on a whim and did the initial waiting for price fluctuations to best benefit us, decide on hotel and budget.

Mostly because I love planning, I volunteered and used my free time to source for the cheapest hotel that best match our expectations, come up with a general plan of what and where to do after listening to my friend's objective of the tour. We end up estimating around $350-$400 including plane tickets, hotels, tour guides, food and shopping expenses.

I booked the plane tickets, hotels and liase with the tour guides as well as the hotel staff to make sure we are well set when we get there. The expense table was done up and explained and the itinery is almost planned.

All we have to do now is anticipate the tour !

And I am very excited =)

No comments:

Post a Comment